Thursday 16 July 2015

The Rescuer of Rakshabandhan

I will go back to the events of a year ago in this particular blog. My brother, who had been living in the UK for most of the last decade, suddenly called one day. He told my parents and me that he had finally managed to get some time off, and would be coming to stay with us for two to three weeks. I was elated beyond belief on hearing the news.

Send Rakhi to India


The bond between my brother and me has always been a strong one. Since we were kids, we have always looked out for each other wherever and whenever we have been together. Our bond is what made Rakshabandhan so much special. All the Rakhi Threads, all the gifts, all the warmth; it was just an amazing occasion to be a part of. Every year we celebrated Rakshabandhan with a lot of heart and passion, and it would remain etched in our minds forever.

But things changed when my brother got himself a lucrative job in the UK. Like the old saying goes, ‘all good things come to an end’, it looked like the fun and frolic of yesteryear had come to an end for us as well. Yes, we have kept in touch. We share mails, chat online, call each other up. But it can never really amount to the feeling you get when a loved one actually lives with you. On top of that, he had a really hectic schedule, and could only come back to India once in that period. This was to be his second time, almost after five years since the previous visit.

rakhi delivery online

As the thoughts of my brother coming back took up most of my time, I received yet another phone call. This time, the news went from good to worst, as my brother said that he had to cancel the flight because of some work commitments. I was shattered, and more so because his planned visit would coincide with Rakshabandhan.

After managing to hold back my tears for quite a while, I decided to Buy Rakhi Online. I talked to some of my friends, who suggested www.rakhi.in. They even said that it would be possible to Send rakhi to UK.

The website gave me renewed hope of connecting with my brother on Rakshabandhan. The endless variety of Rakhi Threads was a spectacular sight for my sore eyes. After selecting a couple of traditional Rakhis and a few other gifts, it was time to finalize the delivery details.

rakhi delivery to UK

All parts of the process went very smoothly, and I wondered why I never had the willingness to Buy Rakhi Online before. If I only knew how easy www.rakhi.in makes it to Send rakhi Gifts to UK.

The day of Rakshabandhan had arrived, and I sat near the phone since afternoon, waiting to hear from my father. When it finally did arrive, it rolled back the years for me. Personally speaking, www.rakhi.in made it one of the best Rakshabandhan days for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment